These are sites that have caught my attention for one reason or another that you also might enjoy. Some of them belong to friends of mine, some are sites I love to visit, some are just so downright strange I couldn't resist listing them
- The Monster Of Monsters, Cont'd Steve Fowle perseveres where his colateral ancestor Daniel started in the 1700's, with a lunatic-fringe, iconoclast, public-interest rant-sheet out of Portsmouth, NH.
- The Posner Project Investigative journalist Gerald Posner offers excerpts from his critically aclaimed, meticulously documented studies of historic events and personalities
- Pressed Harpoons A site I helped design, for a not-for profit publisher for whom I work part time
- News Bites Reader - now that's a story! A fish, a barrel, a smoking gun - what more needs to be said
- Sleepers, Awake! - A set of guides to what you might be missing, from a courageous, insightful explorer, Strephon Kaplan-Williams, author of the most useful dreamwork books (you can order them here)
- I Love Rock And Roll The original Rock Goddess, and still the greatest - the hardest working woman in show business - the white Tina Turner - Ms Excitement - Joan Jett! Living in the US at the end of the 20th century and not going to see Joan Jett perform in person is like living in 17th century England and not going to see Shakespear's plays.
- Franticonia A City of Dreams, in a State of Artful Confusion. Was it real? or Was it Memorex?
- Wotanging Ikche Native American Newsletter: Find out what America's first people are thinking and feeling.
- Better Living Through Casuistry Moral lessons, ethical outrrage and behavioral excess- good reading and better writing
- Nedlinks Famous Neds of history industry and mythology. Rebel boys and curious (and undoubtedly deeply significant) acronyms on the short but meaningful name.